Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Survivor This Week: In The Water Again. YES!

"Not-so-Stealth 'R Us"--Dre Dre, Cochran, and Me.
(c) CBS, Monty Brinton, 2012.
PS: Cocrhan is wet from rain, not swimming.



I'm just coming off of a semi-major illness (pancreatitis), so I'm going to keep the blogging short this week--sorry! (And yes mom, I'm doing better. Don't send in the troops.)

BUT, I did want to share the press photos from this week's episode of Survivor (Ep 4: "Kill or Be Killed").

From just looking at the photos, you can see:

--There's lots of gameplay happening--everyone is talking to everyone!  

--Camplife at Bikal can be fun--we definitely PLAYED a lot together this season (It's pretty impressive. Chirades, wordgames, 20 Questions, Dress-Up, etc.). 

--There's the blasted RAIN

--And ... the coolest water challenges EVER! (This week we have 2 challenges: one for immunity and one for reward)!

PS: I will write more as soon as I'm feeling back to myself better. And again, no worries, I am a TON better than I was last weekend. So I'm moving in the right direction. Those of you that know me, know my guts are just a pain in the bazoo sometimes. Oh well.)

PPS: All photos are courtesy CBS: (c) CBS, Monty Brinton, 2012.


Phillip, Cochran, and Me (with 1/3 my skin--blech).

Bikal during downtime.
Andrea (in Brandon's shirt), Corrine (looking thin already), and Cochran wearing Andrea's shirt.

Water challenge!

Creating a bridge for our 2 tribemates to cross.

Bikal Camplife: Corrine, Andrea, Cochran, and Erik.

Me, looking at rainclouds--standing in the rain. (Everyone is soaked).

Cochran and Andrea.

Water challenge--Brandon.

Matt from Gota and Brenda from Bikal. Woo hoo!

Julia from Gota.

Pre-challenge. Talking with Jeff.

Brandon and Brenda.

Matt from Gota.

Camplife: Brandon and Erik make fire to cook rice.

Corrine--looking at the rainclouds coming in (if I remember correctly).

Matt from Gota in our second water challenge.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.