Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Bam Turns 16 ... and Survivor Continues!

Zu, Bam, and Lu.
(Trust me when I tell you I have about 2.2 million photos similar to this one on my phone.)

I think we've Bam's been waiting on this year's birthday for at least the last 4 years--because this Friday is a BIG one. It's her

Believe me when I tell you, I cannot get over the idea that our sweet Bam is 16 already!

It feels like the years have passed SO quickly! And I promise, when I look into her sweet face I STILL SEE THIS TINY PERFECT BABY:

Bam, at 4 weeks old.

We are so grateful to celebrate this BIG birthday for/with Bam! It's going to be so fun.

Bam, you are a beautiful daughter, an incredible sister, a great friend, an AMAZING babysitter, a talented singer, and an all-around kind, thoughtful, beautiful person.

I feel so grateful to be your mom.

(And Candace, I owe you so much for bringing her to Planet Earth and choosing me to be her mommy-o. I love you. XOXOXOXOX)

So like I said, it's a big week here at the Meehan house

Stay-tuned as we prepare for Camry to get her drivers permit and go on her first official date. 



And in other news, I made it through last week's Tribal Council and am still in the running for America's Next Top Model (hahaha) the million dollars on Survivor Caramoan!


Here are some photos from the next episode (Ep 9--airs tomorrow). It's a doozy! Malcolm's making moves. Looks like Andrea and Eddie are forming a "friendship," and we're taking to the water for a classic Survivor immunity challenge. (The challenges this season have been SO awesome!)

We may be starving, lonely, and sleep-deprived, but it's an awesome 3 days in the Philippines, I tell ya!

I can't wait to see the episode!

Before the immunity challenge.
(c) CBS, 2012.

Ahhhhh! Jeff Probst during the challenge!
(c) CBS, 2012.

We're going to be under those bars, holding our breath while the tide rises!
(c) CBS, 2012.


ast week's episode was pretty gigantic for me--working with my alliance (Andrea, Cochran) to blindside Corinne. I know so many people loved seeing Corinne in the game, it was hard to see her go.

And for me, it was definitely a hard thing to do: to vote her out.

But as much as I loved my time on the island with Corinne, I promised myself this time I played, that I would play for myself--and for my family--and try my best to win the million dollars.

So, with that in mind, here are some of the secret scenes that explain my gameplay.

I'm really thankful that CBS included these, because they really do show you how and what I'm thinking at this stage in the game (about Day 22):

I'm here to do a job:

I'm playing a better game:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.