Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Loved Ones Visit Survivor This Week (TWO Loved Ones!)

(c) CBS, Monty Brinton, 2012.
Getting our video messages from loved ones.

For the first time in the history of Survivor, they have flown out TWO loved ones to visit each castaway for the "Loved Ones Visit."

Is that incredible? (Yes!)

I wish I could tell you more about it (Do we get to see them all? Do we get to see one? etc.)

But the only thing I can share is this (because it's in the promos):

my husband Dave and I get to run a challenge together. 

And it's awesome (the day after our 22nd anniversary--woo hoo!).

It's going to be an emotional (and dramatic) episode. And if you are wondering ... yes, I cry. (Like a baby!)

Not only is this episode emotional due to the family visits, but with only 6 people left in the game, we've all grown extremely close--and the game is nearing it's end, so each and every decision is HEAVY.

But then again, I'm just praying it's just "NOT ME!" going home.

Hahahaha.

Here are some photos from this week's episode. I will do my best to post one more time before the Sunday 2-hour finale and live show, but I can't promise I will be able to--we leave for Los Angeles today (where the finale is held).

Thank you so much for all of your support and love. You have helped make this experience so so fun and special. Thank you! 

PSS: I want to tell my BFF Whittney C. how much I love her. She may or may not have flown to the Philippines this summer--leaving behind her sweet husband, 3 children, and work, to go on a Search and Rescue mission to find me. LOL! (*wink*)

Whittney, I love you to the moon and back. 

Sidenote: All photos are courtesy of (c) CBS, Monty Brinton (fellow Utahn!), 2012:
 
Sherri, Brenda and I watch Erik climb a tree.
(No idea why I look so cranky.)


Eddie announcing the Sprint Phone  is in TREEMAIL!

Cochran watches his family message.

We all cheer (and I cry) over the news.

Best smile ever. Eddie watches his greeting.
      

We take selfies. First time we've seen what we look like.
Man, I look tired. (I haven't slept since Day 29. Literally.)

Waiting for our Loved Ones to come out.

Beautiful Brenda.


Brenda and her dad.

Ready for the challenge: Loved Ones UNITE!

Ready for the challenge. Dave is definitely ready (2nd from right).


Immunity Challenge, day after Loved Ones Visit.


Before Immunity Challenge.

Immunity Challenge about to begin. (Same as One World Challenge).


Challenge just begins.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.